If you’ve got Genshin Impact installed on your PC and are now wondering how to get it removed, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll go through various methods to uninstall Genshin Impact on Windows.
Genshin Impact is a highly popular open-world game that is available on several platforms, including Windows, iOS, Android, and PlayStation.
Despite its popularity, there are users who don’t like it and wish to uninstall the game. There are also some who want to re-install the game in order to reroll so that the gacha system provides them with better weapons and characters.
There are multiple ways that you can remove Genshin Impact from Windows. You can either use the game’s uninstaller file or do it via the Control Panel. We’ll discuss both methods in this article.
- Uninstall Genshin Impact Using the Uninstaller EXE File
- Uninstall Genshin Impact Using the Control Panel
How to Remove Genshin Impact from Windows
1. Uninstall Genshin Impact Using the Uninstaller EXE File
The game contains an uninstaller file that can easily remove Genshin Impact from your computer.
1. Right-click on the Genshin Impact icon on your desktop and select Open file location. Alternatively, you can manually go to the game’s installation folder.
2. The installation directory is now opened. Find a file named uninstall and double-click on it.
3. Select Uninstall from the prompt that appears.
The uninstallation process will now begin and the game will automatically get removed from your PC.
2. Uninstall Genshin Impact Using the Control Panel
1. From the Windows search bar, search for Programs and Features and open it.
2. A list of all the install programs will be displayed. Right-click on Genshin Impact and select Uninstall.
3. A prompt appears to confirm the uninstallation. Select Yes.
4. Click on Uninstall.
Within a few minutes, Genshin Impact will be removed from your Windows computer.
How Do I Delete My Genshin Impact Account?
To delete your Genshin Impact account, you have to contact the game’s developer miHoYo, and request them to remove your account and data. To contact them, you have to send an email to [email protected].
When you uninstall Genshin Impact, your account is not removed automatically. As such, you have to contact their Customer Support team if you wish to have your account deleted.