Telegram Premium is a subscription for Telegram that costs $4.99 per month and provides premium users access to exclusive features such as higher upload limits, animated profile pictures, voice-to-text transcriptions, doubled limits, faster download speed, and much more.
Users can subscribe to Telegram Premium by going to the Settings section of the app.
Telegram is one of the most popular messaging apps that lets you instantly send and receive messages, photos, videos, documents, and much more. The app has more than 700 million users and is growing at a rapid pace.
The company recently released Telegram Premium as a way to offer its users access to exclusive features in return for a monthly fee.
What is Telegram Premium?
Telegram Premium is a Telegram subscription that gives you access to additional features in the app including an increased upload limit of 4GB, faster downloads, special stickers and reactions, and more.
Here’s the full list of all the benefits that premium users receive:
- No ads.
- New app icons.
- Doubled limits: follow up to 10,000 channels, pin 10 chats, create up to 4 accounts, add up to 20 chat folders with 200 chats in each, and save 10 stickers.
- Download files at a higher download speed than non-premium users.
- File upload limit of 4GB instead of 2GB.
- Voice messages can be converted to text as transcriptions. It is useful when you’re in a place where you can’t listen to voice messages and want to read the transcription instead.
- A badge appears next to the name of users who have purchased the Telegram Premium.
- Animated profile pictures.
- Better chat management such as choosing your default chat folder.
- 10 new emoji reactions.
- Access to exclusive stickers that animate in full-screen.
Telegram Premium costs $4.99/mo in the US and the price may vary in other countries depending on the exchange rate and price parity. The subscription is available in all regions where Telegram is available.
By subscribing to Premium, you will help Telegram cover the costs of operating the app and developing new features and improvements. As a frequent user of the app, this is the least we can do to support such an amazing messaging platform.
How much does Telegram Premium cost?
Telegram Premium costs $4.99 USD per month. The price varies depending on your location and exchange rate. For example, if you’re in Canada, the price is $6.99 CAD.
The Premium subscription is available in all countries where Telegram is supported.
How to get Telegram Premium?
Users can subscribe to Telegram Premium by going to the Settings section of the app. Here’s how:
- Open Telegram.
- Tap on the Settings tab.
- Go to Telegram Premium.
- Press the Subscribe button. You’ll be prompted to provide your payment details for the subscription.
Once you subscribe successfully, you will get access to all the new features provided to Premium users.
Note that the subscription will be renewed automatically every month unless you cancel it.
How to cancel Telegram Premium on iOS?
To cancel Telegram Premium subscription on iOS devices:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top.
- Go to Subscriptions.
- Tap on Telegram.
- Press the Cancel button to cancel your Telegram Premium subscription.
How to cancel Telegram Premium on Android?
To cancel Telegram Premium subscription on Android devices:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap on your profile icon.
- Go to Payment & subscriptions > Subscriptions.
- Tap on Telegram and choose Cancel subscription.