To find out who viewed your featured photos, go to your profile and open a featured collection. Tap on the “viewers” button in the bottom left corner and you will see a list of all your friends that viewed the featured photo.
Earlier this year, Facebook released Featured which is a collection of photos and stories that you can pin to your profile. They are displayed at the top of your profile in the “Featured” so that your friends can view them easily when they visit your page.
With this feature, you can add a touch of your own personality to your Facebook profile and help others get to know you better.
A common question that many users have is whether they can know who viewed their featured photos. Read on to find out.
Can you see who viewed your featured collection on Facebook?
Yes, Facebook allows you to see who viewed your featured collections. When you add photos to the Featured section, Facebook will display a list of all the friends that have viewed them as well as the total number of viewers who were not your friends.
How to find out who viewed your featured photos on Facebook
1. Open the Facebook app on your device.
2. Go to the Menu tab and tap on your name at the top to open your profile.
3. Tap on the featured collection for which you want to see the viewers.
4. The featured collection will now be displayed in full screen, much like an Instagram story. In the bottom right, it will display the total number of views it has received, such as “125 viewers”. Tap on the arrow icon above it.
5. Under the “viewers” section, you will see a list of all your friends that have viewed the featured photos. This is how you can find out who viewed your featured collections.
6. If you scroll to the bottom of the list, you may see the “Others” category. This is the number of views from people who are not your friends on Facebook. The app will not display who exactly these viewers were, but will only show their total views.
Does Facebook tell you who viewed your featured photos?
Yes, Facebook displays the total number of people that have viewed your featured collections as well as a list of the friends that have viewed a particular featured photo.
How do I create a featured section on Facebook?
Here’s how to create a featured section on Facebook:
- Go to your profile on Facebook.
- Click on the Edit Featured button in the Intro section.
- Click on the Add New button and select the photos that you’d like to add.
What are Featured photos on Facebook?
Featured photos are a collection of photos that you can pin to the top of your profile. It will be displayed in the Intro section of your profile and can be viewed by everyone that visits your profile.
What happens when you add featured photos on Facebook?
When you add featured photos to your Facebook profile, they will appear in the Intro section as a story. Anyone can view your featured collection unless you set it to private.