Instagram is a place where you will find all sorts of content such as photos and videos posted by your friends, educational content, funny clips, and more. The platform allows users to save these posts, but the question that most users seem to wonder is how you can see who saved your Instagram post.
Saving Instagram posts allows you to quickly come back to these posts in the future. You can also group all your bookmarked posts in separate folders so that they are organized and can be found more easily later on.
But, can you see who saved your Instagram post? Let’s explore this topic in more detail.
How to see who saved your Instagram posts
You cannot see who saved your Instagram posts. This means that users can save other people’s posts without having to worry about them finding out.
In addition, there is no third-party app that will show you who has saved your photos or videos. If you come across an app that claims to have this feature, then it is a scam and you must stay away from such apps.
Despite not being able to see who bookmarked your posts, Instagram does display the total amount of users that have saved your posts. You have to switch to a Professional account before you can access this feature.
How to view how many people saved your Instagram post
To view how many people saved your Instagram post, you must first change your account to a Professional account. Once done, you can view the total saves from your post Insights.
Here’s how it works.
1. Go to your profile and tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
2. Select Settings.
3. Go to the bottom and tap on the Switch to Professional Account.
4. Follow the instructions shown by Instagram to complete the switch.
5. Once done, go back to your profile.
6. Find and open the post you want to view the bookmarked count for.
7. Under the post, tap on the View insights button.
8. The Post Insights page is displayed which shows all the stats about your post, such as Forwards, accounts reached, and more.
At the top of the screen, the bookmark icon indicates the total number of people that have saved the post.
Instagram allows users to save posts so that they can revisit them later. This comes in handy when you come across an interesting post that you wish to view later.
Many people wonder whether they can find out who has saved their Instagram posts. The answer to this is No because this would be a huge privacy concern for users and would demotivate people from using the feature.
As such, Instagram does not show a list of people who have bookmarked a post. You can however view the total saves count for a post once you switch to a Professional account.
- Download Instagram++ IPA
- How to Fix “User not found” error on Instagram
- Fix Instagram “We limit how often you can do certain things” error
- 10 Ways to Fix Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed Error