Are you looking for answers to course questions or need solutions to your homework assignment? Chances are that you may have landed on Chegg, which is the biggest platform for finding tutors as well as sharing educational resources and digital documents, including answers and solutions.
Unfortunately, Chegg is not a free service. When you attempt to view a solution to a question, Chegg will blur out the solution and prompt you to sign up for their service, which costs about $15 USD per month.
With this subscription, students can view all the answers and documents as well as post questions to tutors. The premium price is definitely expensive for many students, which is no wonder why they look for a way to get the solutions for free.
In this article, we’ll show you a couple of methods by which you can get Chegg answers for free without paying a dime. Without further ado, let’s get started!
How to Unblur Chegg Answers and Get Them for Free
1. Sign up and get a refund within 14 days
I recently contacted Chegg’s customer service to find out if they had a refund policy in place. As per their response, which I’ve attached a screenshot below, they offer a 14-day moneyback guarantee on their Chegg Study subscription regardless of the refund reason.
This means that you can register for their premium monthly subscription, get your solutions, and request a refund before the 14-day refund period ends.
1. Go to the Chegg Study page.
2. Click on Try Chegg Study.
3. Create an account by entering an email address and a password.
4. You’ll now be prompted to select a plan. Go with the Chegg Study plan which costs $14.95/month.
5. Pay for the subscription using your credit card or PayPal.
6. Now that you’ve purchased a subscription, you can go ahead and view all the solutions on Chegg without any blurs.
7. Once you’ve found all the solutions and no longer require Chegg, cancel your subscription and request a refund within 14 days of your purchase. You can do so by going to their Customer Service page and clicking the Contact us button in the bottom right corner of the page to get in touch with a live chat agent.
2. Free chegg answers by CyberTips
Another method to get Chegg solutions for free is to contact us and we’ll get the solutions from Chegg and send them to you for free. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to Chegg and find the solutions that you want to view. Copy their links.
2. Send an email to [email protected] and include all the links to the Chegg answers that you’d like to view.
3. Enter the subject of the email as “Request for free Chegg answers”.
4. We’ll get the solutions from Chegg and send them to you within a few hours for free.
3. Get Chegg answers for free from Reddit
Reddit is another method where you can get any solutions from Chegg for free. There is a subreddit called r/chegganswers where you can post the links to the Chegg solutions that you want unblurred and the users of that subreddit will get them for you for free. In addition to Chegg, the subreddit can be used for other websites as well such as Coursehero, OneClass, Scribd, StudyBlue, StuDocu, BookRags, and Bartleby.
1. If you haven’t already, sign up for an account on Reddit.
2. Go to Pastebin to paste all the links for the Chegg answers that you want. Then click the Create new paste at the bottom and get the link to your pastebin.
3. Go to r/chegganswers subreddit.
4. Click on the Create Post button.
5. Post the link to your pastebin. You now have to wait for someone to provide the unblurred answers to the links that you posted.
These are the three different methods by which you can get any Chegg answers for free.
If you are short on time and need to view the solutions quickly, then you should go with the first method as it’s the fastest way of getting the solutions for free from Chegg.
You just have to keep in mind to get your refund within 14 days. In case you don’t have any cards or PayPal for payment, then you should go with the second or the third method that has been outlined above.