Download the Cercube IPA file for iOS from this article and learn how to install it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using AltStore, Cydia, or a third-party app store.
YouTube is the biggest video-sharing platform where users can watch all sorts of videos ranging from educational content to music and sports videos.
With so many videos available on their platform, it is no wonder that users often come across videos that they would want to save to their device. Unfortunately, YouTube doesn’t offer a video downloading feature unless you pay for using YouTube Premium.
In addition, the YouTube app lacks many essential features, such as the ability to play videos when the app is in the background.
Cercube is a tweak that brings the most demanding features to the YouTube app to enhance the overall user experience when using the app.
What is Cercube?
Cercube is a third-party mod for the iOS YouTube app that adds many new features that are missing from the app, such as the ability to download videos, play videos using Picture-in-Picture mode, block ads, and more.
The tweak is built right into YouTube which means that once you install it, it is as if you are using the original YouTube app except with new features added to it.
The tweak can be installed in various ways. In this article, we’ll show you how to install it using AltStore, Cydia, or third-party app stores.
The Cercube 5 app offers the following features:
- Block ads
- Download videos in up to 4k quality
- Download and convert videos to audio
- Save your downloads to the Camera Roll or share with other apps such as WhatsApp
- Play videos using Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode
- Enable background playback so that videos continue to play even when the app is in the background
- Set the default playback quality when on WiFi or Cellular Data
- Import downloads to the Music app
- Play in high quality on Cellular Data
- Select the default tab to always open when launching the YouTube app
- Auto-replay videos
- Select the tabs that you’d like to see
Cercube IPA Download for iOS
|File size||103 MB|
How to install Cercube with AltStore
1. Install AltStore on your iOS device
AltStore is a sideloading app for iOS that lets you install any iOS app on your device using IPA files. As such, the first step is to install AltStore on your device.
To find out how, read our comprehensive guide on how to install AltStore using Windows or macOS.
2. Delete the original YouTube app
If you have the original YouTube app installed on your device, you have to uninstall it before sideloading Cercube. Otherwise, the installation will fail.
To delete YouTube, press and hold the app’s icon on your Home screen and choose Remove app.
3. Download the Cercube IPA file
Next, download the Cercube IPA file on your iPhone or iPad from the Download section above. We recommend that you download it using iOS Safari.
4. Open the Cercube IPA on your device
Once the IPA file is downloaded, tap the download icon in the Safari address bar and select Downloads from the menu that pops up. Alternatively, you can go to the Downloads folder in the Files app to locate the downloaded IPA file.
From the Downloads list that appears, tap on the Cercube IPA file to open it.
5. Share the IPA file with AltStore
When the IPA file opens, you can’t do much with it because iOS doesn’t officially allow apps to be sideloaded.
As such, it has to be opened with AltStore. Press the share icon in the top right corner, then choose AltStore from the Share Sheet.
6. AltStore will install the Cercube app within a few seconds
The AltStore app will be opened and will begin to install Cercube on your device.
A progress bar or loading indicator will appear at the top of the My Apps page to indicate that the installation is in progress.
Once the app installs successfully, it will appear under the Active list in the My Apps tab. Now go to the Home screen and the YouTube icon should be present. Tap on it to open the app and begin using all the features offered by Cercube.
You can access all of Cercube’s settings by tapping on the gear icon that appears at the top.
Install Cercube with Cydia on a jailbroken iPhone or iPad
If you have an iPhone or iPad that is jailbroken, you can easily install Cercube using the Cydia app. Here’s how it works:
1. Open Cydia and go to the Sources tab.
2. Press Edit, then select Add.
3. Enter the following repo URL: https://apt.alfhaily.me
4. Press the Add Source button.
5. Cydia will begin to load all the packages from the new repo. Once it completes, go to the Search tab, search for “Cercube”, and open it.
6. Tap the Install button in the top right corner to install the Cercube tweak on your device.
7. Once it is installed, open the YouTube app and you will have access to all of the tweak’s features.
Install Cercube without a computer
If you want to install Cercube without a PC, the only option is to use third-party app stores. There are many available but you should be careful to use the one that is reliable and free of malware.
Here are some unofficial app stores where you can find the tweak:
- TuTu App
Once you get any of these app stores on your device, simply open it and search for the tweak. You can then install Cercube with the press of a button without having to use a computer.
1. How to access Cercube’s settings?
To access Cercube’s settings, you have to tap on the gear icon that appears at the top of the YouTube app.
2. How to download videos or audio with Cercube?
When you’re watching a video on YouTube, a download icon appears below the video and is labeled “Cercube”. Tap on it and select the output format and resolution that you want to download.
3. What is the Cercube repo for Cydia?
The Cydia repo URL for Cercube is https://apt.alfhaily.me.
4. Does Cercube need jailbreak?
No. Cercube can be installed on non-jailbroken devices as well by installing its IPA file using AltStore.
5. How to update Cercube?
If you’ve installed Cercube via Cydia, then you can simply search for the package in Cydia and update it from there.
If Cercube has been installed via AltStore, then you have to download the latest IPA file of Cercube from this page and re-install it with AltStore. All the apps on our website are up-to-date so if there’s any update on Cercube, you’ll find it here.
6. What is the best alternative to Cercube?
The best Cercube alternatives are YouTube++ and uYou apps. Both of these are available for download from our IPA Library.
7. How to remove ads from Cercube?
You can remove ads from Cercube by purchasing the PRO version of the tweak. You’ll find the purchase option in Cercube’s settings in the YouTube app.
8. Is Cercube better or YouTube++?
Both apps are amazing tweaks that offer similar features. The only difference is that Cercube is regularly updated and the issues are fixed quickly whereas YouTube++ hasn’t been updated in a long time.
9. How can I delete Cercube?
If you installed Cercube via AltStore, you can delete the app from the Home screen just like any other app. Simply tap and hold on to the YouTube app, then select the “Remove App” option.
If you installed the app via Cydia, then go to your list of packages in Cydia, open Cercube, and uninstall it from there.
Check out our IPA Library where you will find more tweaks and apps for sideloading, such as Instagram++, WhatsApp++, WhatsApp Watusi, and more.